Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 7, 2016

Lisa & The Red Fox: It’s a Fine Line – X-Art

By Lisa & The Red Fox: It’s a Fine Line, you created a whole island for that little baby to float on, and you look so snugly right in the middle of it. And, this is something you can use if you don’t have a lens that allows you to back up enough, if you’re working with a 50, right now I’m working with a 35, but 24 to 70 would be great in this setup, but I can easily clone in post-production, the blanket, because it’s a knit fabric, it’s not anything that I would worry about the day of, or step on a ladder above a baby to do, so this is a nice safe way to do it, where you can just change the edges of your photo Teenxvid.
Lisa & The Red Fox It's a Fine Line pussy
Yep, we’re gonna pull it down. We do that to tuck his blanket a couple times, and so as a photographer, keep in mind, any distractions in your way, it’s better to move them in advance. Aw, he has a big yawn, look at him. You can check out Teenxvid, look at him, give him some smiles. By using a prime lens, you are the one that has to move. You can’t zoom in, so I tend to move in and out, just to get different angles on jobs, different depths of field, and I’ll even stand on stairs, and things of that sort. So, use your surroundings wisely, and make sure to get creative with what you have to work with.
I thought I was almost done shooting, and as I was walking away, I saw one little pocket of light that looked a little bit fun to me. So, I asked Jen to step over to the pillar, and once I grabbed that shot that I wanted, I couldn’t let Stephen stand out too. So, I had to have him come in and grab a great family shot of them at the end. You can leave him in that side, and you can just stand right here. So, I’m gonna pretend I’m you, just like this. – Okay. – And then, Stephen will be on this side, so face me, erotic video – How are you? And then you’re gonna tip him down again, as long as he’s safe.
Yep, just like that. Okay? We wanna keep this nice fluffy blanket, and then just mind your shirt, cause it’s a little, yep, if you get too close his head will get lost in it. Great, and then you can lean in. Yep, lean in. Hi, tree. All right, I’m gonna have you lean in a little bit closer with your other arm too. More just your arms than your body. Perfect. And then, why don’t you both look down at him. Let me just double check on my, yeah it’s a lot brighter out here than it was in there. Just make a quick adjustment to erotic video.
Lisa & The Red Fox It's a Fine Line lesbian
Make sure that I have that right, and I’m gonna back up even more, just cause it’s kinda neat to include a little of this greenery in there. Which, I will probably have to, perfect. You’re looking at him, and then I’m gonna have you turn and look at me. And then, lean in again with your head, so he’s sort of like the center of you. Foreheads touching, and I’m gonna move your hair, and keep him out a little bit away from you, just a tiny bit so I can see you. All right. I’ll be back in the trees. (laughs) And then, you’re gonna just look down at him with your foreheads touching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét