Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

Susie, Angelica & Heidi: Group Sex – X-Art

Model: Krystal Boyd aka Angelica

Now, fortunately,Susie, Angelica & Heidi: Group Sex will allow us to crop our photo. So as long as you upload something larger than that, you’ll be okay. But if you want specific control, you have those dimensions available to you. If you’re going to upload a profile picture or cover photo that contain your logo or text, you’ll get better results using a Teenxvid. Now, I’ve got a folder here of photos from the hotel, and I like this photo of a couple standing outside just before they start their adventure. I’m going to choose that from my computer, and then choose “open.” From here, I have the option to drag to reposition this erotic video.
Susie, Angelica & Heidi Group Sex les
Now this cover photo is the exact right size for Facebook, so I can’t actually drag and reposition it. Once you’ve got it set up, I’ll choose “save changes.” I’ve selected this photo because I think it really represents the brand, and it’s interesting. It captivates you. Also, I think the fashion style of the people in this photo, match the type of people that are going to visit my hotel. Next, we need to upload our profile picture. And for most brands, this will be your logo. You’ll notice it here on the left, and I’ll choose the option labeled “add photo.” Here you can either choose from photos you’ve already uploaded, take a photo, or simply “upload photo.” I’ll choose the “upload photo” option.
And then I’m going to go to this “brand assets” folder. And I’ve already created the Landon logo, it’s PNG file, and I’ll choose erotic video. Now, you’ll notice that the logo was slightly larger than the actual profile image. It doesn’t look good right here, right? So I’m going to choose “update profile picture,” and I can then choose the “edit thumbnail” option from the drop-down. What this lets me do is drag the image to adjust it.
You’ll notice that as I drag to the right, I simply have only the logo image, not the words. And then I can choose x-art. Your profile picture will display at 160 x 160 pixels on your page, 140 x 140 on smart phones. And it’s going to be cropped to fit a square. So you can either create it as a square, or like I did, you can simply upload the full image, and then drag to reposition. You can see now how our page is starting to come together. It looks really great with our logo and cover photo.
Susie, Angelica & Heidi Group Sex fuck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét